Cool sculpting is a non-surgical method that reduces the number of fat cells in the body. This procedure requires no anesthesia or recovery. The number of fat cells continuously increase while we grow up.Even if you lose weight by diet, fat cells that are already present can get smaller in volume but the number of fat cells never decrease. There are other ways of reducing fat cells likeliposuction can reduce the number of the fat cells but it is and invasive procedure and a lot of people do not want to undergo surgery.Cool sculpting has great advantage of reducing the number of fat cells in very simple way by non-surgical method. Cool sculpting effectively destroys fat cells in the subcutaneous fat layer using refrigerants,decomposed fat cells are then released from the body through the circulatory system. The results are visible 6 weeks after the procedure and will continuously discharge fat cell from the body until the fourth month.
Cool sculpting vs Weight loss
There is a big difference between reducing fat cells and losing weight.Losing weight reduces the size of fat cells in the body but does not change the number of cells. After weight lossthe body has a tendency to return to its original state, so that means that weight loss through dieting means it isalso easy to gain weight again.In contrast, cool sculpting decreases the number of fat cell sin the body, so the effect much more long lasting.
Areas where cool sculpting is applied
• Bilateral waist
Process of cool sculpting
• A cool sculpting refrigerant is applied to the treatment area as directed by your doctor.
• You will feel cold and tingly at the start of the procedure, but you will feel comfortable soon.
• You can read or sleep comfortably for about an hour of procedure.
• You can return to normal activity right after the procedure.
Risks of cool sculpting
• Swelling, rash or bruising
• Late-onset pain
• Dizziness, flushing, nausea or cold sweat
Patients with the following diseases are not eligible for cool sculpting:
• Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
Medical research indicates that patients with the following medical history require careful attention to cool sculpting procedures:
• Sensitive to low temperatures, hives arise at low temperature or Raynaud’s syndrome
• Patients with circulatory disorders at the site of procedure
• Patients with neurological disorders such as postherpetic neuralgia and diabetic peripheral neuropathy
• Patients with skin sensory disorder
• Patients with fissures
• Patients with blood disorders or taking anticoagulants
• Patients who have had surgery or a scar formation in the area where they want to be treated
• Patients with hernia symptoms or hernias
• Patients with eczema, dermatitis and skin rash
• Patients who must be accompanied by a medical device such as a defibrillator or electronic therapy device
• Pregnant or breastfeeding patients
Q & A
Q: How long does it take for 1 session of procedure? How many sites or how many times should I do the procedure?
A: One procedure takes about one hour. You will be able to plan on the areas that can be applied once and how many times you will need to do with your doctor on the consultation.
Q: Where do the fat cells go? Are the results permanent?
A: The number of fat cells in the area where the procedure is applied disappears forever. Through the process of the immune system, called macrophages, fat cells permanently disappears from the body.
Q: When can I start to see the result after the cool sculpting?
A: You can start seeing results slowly after about three weeks. After about two months, you will see the most obvious results, and the body will continuously remove fat cells for about six months.
406 total views, 1 views today